Sunday 7 November 2010

Back to USR

On Saturday we went back to USR. Now that the exams
are over, I am freeee! I met Uncle Cher Hern and Uncle
Federick there. :) In a clearing of the forest, there were
lots of yamflies, and one big orange butterfly! The colonel!
It was the first time I had seen it and it is really skittish!

I will try to get better shots next time, but these are
just for the record. The colonel will come down to low
levels and be less alert around the early hours from 8am-10am.

The semanga was there, but it flew off too quickly.
But there were still many yamflies to shoot. Here is a
half-tail-gone yamfly.

At the grassy area behind the toilets, this yellow grass
dart was zipping around. It is one of the similar looking
skippers and this one is moderately common.

Well, that's all I have, so... ...


The End and please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment